Wednesday 18 June 2008

No Pasaran!

I know I'm not posting texts and pictures too often here - to be honest, I guess I lost my heart to this blog somehow. I really like arranging my outfits around a painting and adding a place to it but I don't really enjoy having my pictures taken and it takes so long to create a new post... I'm thinking about closing this blog or it will be as it is: rare updates. I don't want to follow an easy path and just show nicely arranged contents of my wardrobe - that wouldn't be fun for me. Well, I'll think about it.

The outfit I have here is a mixture of all old things. The jacket was bought in Zara (one of very few Zara clothes that I possess) when big, golden buttons were the newest craze (about 3 years ago). The trousers are one of my summer staples - I have the same pair in black and dark blue. Linen is great for hot weather but unfortunately it creases too easily. Shoes are from India - great for that country but not so great in London, where pavements are made for the blind and through thin soles my aching feet can feel the pavement every time I approach a street crossing.

The picture on the left shows a part of a huge painting entitled "Fusilamiento de Torrijos y sus compañeros en las playas de Málaga" by Antonio Gisbert that I saw in the Museo Nacional del Prado in Madrid and the picture on the right shows one of the beautiful balconies in the Kreuzberg district of Berlin.


Jacket - Zara
Top - Zara
Trousers - GAP
Shoes - bought in India
Handbag - Kookai
Bangles - Miss Selfridge

13 comments:

styledigger said...

Dziewczyno, nie możesz tak po prostu zamknąć bloga, nie z TAKĄ torebka;) Jest swietna! A manekin w tle- cudowny.

ingeboorg said...

Ogromnie lubie i cenie te twoje dopracowane, dopieszczone zdjecia z zawsze niebanalnym dodatkiem malarskim i inteligentnym komentarzem. Na twoje posty blogowe warto czekac. Wygladasz pieknie, nie czytajac komentarza pomyslalam, ze buty, choc ciekawe, musza byc niezbyt wygodne. Pozdrawiam cieplo.

Ryfka said...

Chwile zwątpienia i znużenia to normalka w naszym "fachu". Może potrzebny Ci po prostu mały urlop od bloga na złapanie dystansu?

Cały zestaw bardzo mi się podoba. No i te twoje włosy... Ależ Ci ich zazdroszczę!

A taki druciany manekin to jeden z moich wymarzonych elementów wystroju mieszkania :)

Ryfka said...

No i podpisuję się pod pierwszą częścią wypowiedzi Ingeboorg :)

Latajaca Pyza said...

Ja ostatnio za każdym razem, kiedy publikuję nowy post zakładam, że to już ten ostatni. :)
I ciągle znajduję jakiś nowy pomysł, miejsce, szmatę, która mnie inspiruje i zmusza do kolejnego wpisu. Mam nadzieję, że tak będzie i z Tobą. Bo Twoje posty to naprawdę uczta dla oka. Ważne jednak, żeby to była ciągle przyjemność dla Ciebie. :*

Anonymous said...

Ha, przypomina mi to, ze mam w szafie żakiet w podobnym stylu, też mniej więcej wtedy zakupiony, z pagonami i w ogóle wyglądam w nim jak majoretka :) Muszę go "odkurzyć" :)

A co do twojego bloga- może rzeczywiście powinnaś odpocząć, to daje świeże spojrzenie na to co się robi. Ale nie pozbawiaj nas przyjemności oglądania twoich zestawów i kolaży. Twój blog jest absolutnie wyjątkowy :)

Anonymous said...

Jeśli tylko zaczyna Ci ciążyć, zrób sobie przerwę. Nic na siłę. Może Paryż okaże się inspirujący? :-)

Unknown said...

i love your fashion/art triptychs, they're so unique and interesting. i hope you'll keep blogging!

Anonymous said...

a mi się buty podobają ;) i torebka też. Nie zamykaj bloga. Lepiej pisać rzadko niż w ogóle!

anio said...

nie zamykaj bloga. Lepiej odpocznij, może kiedyś chęć do dodawania postów wróci :). Pozdrawiam

Anonymous said...

Blog jest świetny. Zrób sobie przerwe, ale nie zamykaj.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful bag you have there!
And I really like how you put the three little pictures at the bottom, lovely idea!

SISTERS AND DRESSES said...

I like your outfit and blog!!